As artificial intelligence is right on the rise, you might want to be sure that you should not program yourself right out of the job or just automate yourself out of the proper relevance. But, if used in a correct manner, automation can always be a liberating one for sure. There are so many tools used and designed for social media tools channels. With Instagram at the rise, these tools are proudly used to cover these sessions well.
The first two initiatives to follow:
Sprout Social and Hootsuite are two of the major social media tools, which might help you to schedule and even manage the posts. Each of these current programs will provide you with
- Facebook, WordPress and YouTube will allow you to just schedule posts, meaning you might potentially plan multiple weeks of content before even heading out on work trip or even for a vacation.
- If you want, you can even use the Zapier and IFTTT or auto uploading some of the new pictures from the phone right to the Dropbox.
- If you want, you can always send some alerts to the email and even get to schedule and post some of the new IG posts to some of the specified Pinterest boards.
- All you have to be sure is not to schedule way too many posts to be uploaded on a single day. The trick over here is to be consistent and not quite spammy, to be honest.
Adding some of the other tools in the list:
If you think that the options mentioned above are enough, then you might be thinking it wrong. It is really important for you to learn more about the social media tools available in the market and things might turn out to be just perfect for you to consider. You can get help on these options straight from
- You can always try going for Mixmax as another option in this regard. It is designed to schedule and then track emails.
- On the other hand, for the WP pages, you can try heading towards Linked Helper. It is mostly termed to be a Chrome extension, which helps you to automate outreach, make some of the connections and even send messages to people on the LinkedIn, depending on your present search criteria.
- Another free Chrome extension for you to give a try has to be Loom. It makes the service super easy for you to record some of the short videos of the screen and start with processes over here for sure.
- Through Loom, you get the chance to actually examine some of your own processes in an internal manner just to see if there are any steps which might be removed or just improved upon.
- The extension can further help you a lot to explain and then document some of the processes to admins. So, you can try out a lot of stuff when you have these tools by your side.
For some of the tactics like following or even un-following people on Instagram and Twitter for getting them to just follow you back, along with some of the other engagement duties such as commenting on posts r liking on your behalf and also responding by sending DMs depending on the templates, all can be well delegated right to the admins through these social media tools as mentioned just before.
Some are blocked by social networks:
Even though, the market has so many bots and tools for handling such actions for you as mentioned before, there are some other options available, which are blocked by social networks. For example, right till July 2018, anyone can easily create a follow and un-follow app on Twitter, mostly known as Tweetbuzz. Right now, you might have to be the approved Twitter Developer for doing do.
Then you have another service known as Crowdfire. It helps you to copy followers of anyone else on Twitter. Another option is the Captivate app, which does the same thing, but for Instagram. In case, you are following way too many people already, you can easily use an extension, often known as Twitter Unfollow All for mass Un-follow.
Using some of the virtual admins:
It is not hard to state that time is money and time helps in achieving the perfect work life balance. Hiring a talented admin will help you to free up some time for living and enjoying your life, mainly if you first put in little elbow grease by determining the proper tasks to complete and then follow up for the processing of the same.
- Freelancer, Upwork and Toptal are some of the companies, where you will come across freelancers from the global platform with social media tools, copywriting and admin experiences.
- It is always pivotal for you to hire someone from your country so there won’t be much of a language or time problem.
- For that, you might have to start interviewing some of the potential admins and start checking on the samples of work for ensuring that you are right on the same page, in terms of the quality over here.
- Running shorter forms of time period test with admin can always be a quick solution for gauging their capabilities around here.
- Even after that, the pricing for hiring one such admin is subject to vary. Let’s take one example for now. Hiring someone for managing and scheduling social media posts like IG ones for few hours every week might cost you somewhat around $17 per hour. It means, you have to pre-set a budget of $300 for a month.
Make sure to create a shared Google Doc, which comprises of templates for messages that you plan to send to the influencers of the potential customers. Then you have followed the next steps in question.
Always be sure to get in line with the right team for help, and understand more about the tools to be used
I hope you liked this post on social media tools for Instagram auto likes.
Comment below for any query, help, and suggestion.
Love to read them ALL!